The BCD (Bière Concept Développement) since 1999 provides training in the very specific area of the brewery. BCD, has through his company "Les Brasseurs de Lorraine" a very powerful teaching tool:
Approved training organization ...
Our status as a registered training organization, we can accommodate you in any type of training framework: conversion, CIF, DIF, individual training.
We can establish conventions for all stakeholders of training.
A principle of innovative training ...
- We define overall program that suits you best
- We welcome you for a period of two, three or four weeks
- We all choose the dates that suit best.
- 2 students maximum per period in order to best meet your expectations.
Training as you choose :
* Pursue your project to create a brewery ....
* Train effectively ...
* Develop theoretically and technically ...
* Discover the regulatory and administrative aspects
specific activity brewing ...
* Optimize the operation of your business ...
* Discover life in a brewery ...
- Brewhouse 40 HL
- 6 fermenters UNITANK of 80HL,
- Filter yeast
- Cleaning unit in place,
- Filler minifut manual,
- Semi-automatic Filler drums
- Packaging iso-barometric bottles with a capacity of 8000 bt / h
- Control Laboratory and development
Training is provided and supervised by Régis Bouillon and Jean-François Drouin, both doctors, engineers Microbiology and Brewery National School of Agronomy and Food Industry Nancy.
French Craft Brewery from Lorraine
LES BRASSEURS DE LORRAINE